Luxe Coat A1 pre-painted aluminium offers an outstanding corrosion resistance and colour retention thanks to its high build paint system developed by us specifically for the harsh condition of the environments.
• High Durability: The high durabilty polymers with, melamine formaldehyde or blocked polyisocyanates resins,
applied in a high paint thickness coil coating paint system offer the highest resistance to corrosion, UV and aging
making it the perfect choice for the harsh UK climate and environments.
• Aesthetics: An unlimited range of colours including solid, metallic, iridium, sparkling and custom colours
including EURAS anodised, wood, stone, patina, zinc, corten, aged copper look etc in all gloss levels
• Best Warranty: Luxe Coat A1 warranty of up to 40 years in rural, urban light industrial or light marine
environments and 20 years for very severe costal marine environments. Further details are available in the
“warranty application questionnaire" and our technical department.
• Non-Combustible: 100% non-combustible achieving A1 reaction to fire when tested to EN13501-1
• Fabrication: The pre-finished solid aluminium panel supplied with protective film can be fabricated through
bending, routing, curving, drilling, stamping, punching, cutting and perforating saving time, money and reducing
the carbon footprint
• Sustainability: 100% recyclable
Luxe Coat A1 is developed for the UK market for external applications such as rain screen panels and cassettes for
re-cladding buildings with un-safe combustible ACM or HPL cladding as well as new buildings produced from our
3mm thickness solid aluminium panels that are truly 100% non-combustible achieving A1 reaction to fire
according to EN13501-1